Google Ads

Get Pregnant Naturally

Get Pregnant Naturally
".....Utilizing Traditional Chinese Medicine in Tonifying Energy flow to the Reproductive System Channels In Men and Women for Natural Conception, including Couple Who were diagnosed with Unexplained causes of Infertility...." Chantel M.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes and Menu Ideas

By

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. On a nice lazy Saturday, or Sunday, I like to get up and cook a nice brunch for everybody. Since I have become a vegan/ vegetarian due to food allergies, I have had to rearrange my menus, and redo my favorite recipes. These recipes are so fast and easy, and they are all very tasty.
Here is a typical items you can include for your vegetarian/ vegan breakfast menu:
Hash browns
chocolate pancakes
very berry oatmeal
various fresh fruits
altered biscuit recipe
juice
soy or almond milk
Don't forget, you can make several kinds of baked breakfast items by substituting milk for soy or almond milk. I do this often when I make biscuit.
When I make hash brown, I do not peel my potatoes. I have a little scrub brush that I use just for food, and I thoroughly wash the potatoes with that. Then, I shred them. I mix in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and that's it. I have made an herbal version before with some rosemary and oregano added. It was quite tasty. Then, you heat up some vegetable oil in a pan and place a few heaps of potato shreds in a circle. You can see the sides of the bottoms start to brown, then you take spatula and flip them over.
For the chocolate pancakes here's my recipe:
1 C all purpose flour
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 C soy or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 TBS vegetable oil
2 TBS margarine
2 oz 100% cocoa
1. In one bowl I mix the first three ingredients.
2. In another small bowl I put the margarine and chocolate pieces. Melt the margarine and cocoa together, then stir till smooth.
3. Add the milk, margarine mixture, oil, and vanilla extract and stir till it is all incorporated but still slightly lumpy.
4. Then I cook them on a lightly greased, or buttered pan.
Oatmeal is such an easy breakfast. I buy a huge tub of instant 1 minute quick cook oatmeal. I don't ever measure anything out, I just add whatever I want to my hearts content. I pour some oatmeal in my bowl, add a little salt, a little sweetener of my choice, top it off with frozen or fresh fruit, and some cinnamon. Then I pour in some soy or almond milk until the grains are covered. I then microwave the bowl for about 2 minutes. I take it out, stir it, and I have a delicious nutritious meal, in about 3 minutes from start to finish!
This article was written by Donna Jones, author and artist. Visit her blog at http://begrudginglyvegan.blogspot.com for more recipes and other helpful tips.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Donna_J_Jones

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5953316

No comments:

Post a Comment