Tuesday, March 8, 2016
The Smoothie of of Green tea, Orange and Apple for Reduced Risk and Treatment of Cirrhosis
Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of Cirrhosis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup tomato
1/2 cup grape
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes. Set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Cirrhosis considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine . Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Cirrhosis is a condition of irreversible scarring liver as a result of liver tissue by fibrosis due to final phase of chronic liver diseases of that can lead to poor function of the liver and liver failure. According to the statistics, Number of discharges with chronic liver disease or cirrhosis as the first-listed diagnosis: 101,000 in 2009 and Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.3 in 2010(1). Hepatitis B infection cause of the disease is very prevalent in South-East Asia.
According to the studies reported by some respectable institutions, Green tea may process the anti Cirrhosis effects through expression antixiodant effects. Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. .
According to the study lead by Dr. Safer AM, Green Tea Extract (GTE) encapsulated into Chitosan Nanoparticles (CS-NPs) removed all the extracellular collagen caused by CCl4, a ligand for the primary human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) in the hepatic fibrosis rat liver(2).
In animal model, Chitosan Nano-Encapsulated Green Tea expressed the healing ratio of heals nearly 25% of the sub-cellular area infected with hepatic fibrosis(3),
In the study of liver disease with green tea consumption, by searching the data bases of PubMed, CNKI, Wanfang and Weipu, Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University Guangzhou firmly suggested the effectiveness of green tea in reduced risk of liver disease. However, more long term randomized clinical trials are needed to comprehensively evaluate the health benefits(4).
Naringenin, an phytochemical found in Citrus fruits, including orange attenuated the expression of liver fibrosis by exhibiting antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities(5).
According to the Annamalai University, application of naringenin promoted the expression of therapeutic potential in the abatement of ethanol-induced hepatotoxicity by reduced the toxic levels, including serum aspartate and alanine transaminases, gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase, tissue thiobarbituric acid reactive substances(6).
Furthermore, According to dr. Hermenean A and research team at the Vasile Goldis Western University of Arad, the flavonoid naringenin (NGN), exerted antioxidant and hepatoprotective effects against injuries induced by CCl4, a natural ligand for the primary human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)(7).
Flavonoids, a group of plant phytochemicals found abundantly in apple may consist a numbers of health benefit through its effects in cell signalling pathways and antioxidant activity. According to the Chinese study, flavonoids, attenuate the risk of thioacetamide-induced hepatic fibrosis through mechanism related to the down-regulation of the protein expressions of TGF-β1 in controlling the expression of proliferation, differentiation, and Caspase-3 in cell apoptosis(8).
The phytochemical , flavonoids found in the the extracts of pomegranate peels (EPP) and seeds (EPS) also exerted the protective effects against liver fibrosis induced by CCl4, through restored the decreased superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px) activities and inhibited the formation of lipid peroxidized products(9).
Dr. Yuan LP and colleagues at the College of Pharmacy, Anhui Medical University said,"(the) total flavonoids of Bidens bipinnata L.b was able to ameliorate liver injury and protect rats from CCl4-induced liver fibrosisby suppressing oxidative stress" through " inhibiting the induction of NF-kappaB (proinflammatory signaling pathway) on hepatic stellate cell activation and the expression of TGF-beta1 in controlling cells proliferation, differentiation"(10).
The combined ingredient found in green tea, orange and apple may contribute to further investigation of therapeutic natural ingredients for reduced risk and treatment of Cirrhosis .
People who are at increased risk of Cirrhosis due to family history, genetic mutation,... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Cirrhosis should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Center for Diseases control and Prevention(CDC)
(2) Effect of Green Tea Extract Encapsulated Into Chitosan Nanoparticles on Hepatic Fibrosis Collagen Fibers Assessed by Atomic Force Microscopy in Rat Hepatic Fibrosis Model by Safer AM, Hanafy NA, Bharali DJ, Cui H, Mousa SA.(PubMed)
(3) Quantification of the Healing Effect in Hepatic Fibrosis Induced by Chitosan Nano-Encapsulated Green Tea in Rat Model by Safer AM, Sen A, Hanafy NA, Mousa SA.(PubMed)
(4) The effect of green tea intake on risk of liver disease: a meta analysis by Yin X1, Yang J2, Li T3, Song L4, Han T5, Yang M1, Liao H1, He J1, Zhong X1.(PubMed)
(5) Naringenin ameliorates daunorubicin induced nephrotoxicity by mitigating AT1R, ERK1/2-NFκB p65 mediated inflammation by Karuppagounder V1, Arumugam S1, Thandavarayan RA2, Pitchaimani V1, Sreedhar R1, Afrin R1, Harima M1, Suzuki H1, Suzuki K3, Nakamura M4, Ueno K5,Watanabe K6.(PubMed)
(6) Potential beneficial effect of naringenin on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in rats with ethanol-induced hepatotoxicity by Jayaraman J1, Veerappan M, Namasivayam N.(PubMed)
(7) Antioxidant and hepatoprotective effects of naringenin and its β-cyclodextrin formulation in mice intoxicated with carbon tetrachloride: a comparative study by Hermenean A1, Ardelean A, Stan M, Hadaruga N, Mihali CV, Costache M, Dinischiotu A.(PubMed)
(8) [Inhibitory effect of flavonoids from Glycyrrhiza uralensis on expressions of TGF-β1 and Caspase-3 in thioacetamide-induced hepatic fibrosis in rats].[Article in Chinese] by Jing J, Zhao JY, Hua B, Xue MQ, Zhu YF, Liu G, Wang YH, Peng XD.(PubMed)
(9) Protective effects of extracts from Pomegranate peels and seeds on liver fibrosis induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats by Wei XL1,2, Fang RT3, Yang YH4, Bi XY1, Ren GX2, Luo AL2, Zhao M5, Zang WJ6.(PubMed)
(10) Protective effects of total flavonoids of Bidens bipinnata L. against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver fibrosis in rats by Yuan LP1, Chen FH, Ling L, Bo H, Chen ZW, Li F, Zhong MM, Xia LJ.(PubMed)